Seattle Gift Show
Owned and managed by Urban Expositions, the Seattle Gift Show's 2014 Summer edition will come together with the permanent showrooms of the Pacific Market Center to bring you Seattle Market Week.
For more information on the Summer 2014 edition Click here.
These two world-class, easy-to-shop venues give retailers an opportunity to explore 10,000 national and innovative new product lines. Together, they represent the largest market in the Pacific Northwest, drawing independent and specialty retailers, national chain stores and corporate buyers from the Pacific Northwest, surrounding states, Canada and Alaska.
AGGRESSIVE MARKETING STRATEGY
Urban Expositions will launch a full-scale marketing program for the Seattle Gift Show that includes:
- Comprehensive direct mail campaign, including a new 4-color product preview guide, targeting thousands of retailers throughout the region and the nation.
- Trade Advertising
- Telemarketing to VIP retailers
- Publicity Campaign designed to generate advance press coverage in key industry trade publications.
- Broadcast Fax Campaign
- Pre-admission badging
- Exhibitor invitations and stickers
- Full-Scale buyer relations campaign, including comp travel incentives where needed to secure attendance of top VIPs
- New traffic-building on-site promotions and more
TARGETING YOUR CUSTOMER
- Beach Shops
- Book Stores
- Department & Chain Stores
- Destination Areas
- Fashion Accessories Stores
- Floral Gift Stores
- Garden Centers
- Gift, Card and Specialty Stores
- Home Furnishings & Decorative Accessories Stores
- Mail Order Catalogs
- Theme Parks
- Zoos & Aquariums and Others
The Seattle Gift Show features products in all categories, including:
- Bath & Body
- Fashion Accessories
- General Giftware
- Greeting Cards
- Home Decor
- Novelty Products
- Party Goods
- Souvenirs & Resort Apparel Manufactured For Northwest Retailer
- Specialty Foods, Candies & Confections
- Wall Art & Garden Accents
- Much More